What better way to find the perfect Christmas gift than buying local? Our gift guide has great gift ideas that will thrill your loved ones while supporting local businesses.
1. Toddlers and school kids will love the hip fashion from Tin Lizzie's in Automobile Alley. Tin Lizzie's has tons of unique gifts for kids, but also for the adults in your family. Visit tinlizziesokc.com.
2. For the beer lover in the family, pick up a six-pack from Skydance Brewing Company, OKC’s first Native American owned craft brewery. Visit skydancebrewing.com.
3. APMEX is a leader in the precious metals industry, and the company’s holiday gift guide offers a variety of collectible coins in gold and silver, as well as bars and rounds of various sizes and values, like this 2021 1 oz. Gold Eagle. Visit apmex.com/the-holiday-shop.
4. For the adventurer in your life, underwater scuba diving lessons are a surprise gift that will thrill the thrill seeker. Frank's Underwater Sports offers diving classes and certifications right here in the metro. Visit franksunderwatersports.com.
5. You can never go wrong with a gift of high-quality olive oil. The Oil Tree in OKC offers up Ultra-Premium, Extra Virgin Olive Oils, Beautifully Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Gourmet Groceries. Visit theoiltree.com.
6. For the artist, the gift of classes at Oklahoma Contemporary's Studio School is sure to be a hit. Studio School offers courses a variety of media to meet all interests and schedule. Visit oklahomacontemporary.org for upcoming classes and workshops.
7. Give the chef of the house a big gift this year with new kitchen makeover from Urban Kitchens OKC. The experts provide full-service remodeling to make kitchens look their best. Visit urbankitchensokc.com.
8. You can never go wrong with classic jewelry as a gift, like these pearl drop earrings from B.C. Clark. Visit BCClark.com for these and other quality jewelry gifts for men and women.