With more and more consumers viewing jewelry on social media, buyers are becoming more aware of the options, variety of designs, price points, and creativity that can be achieved using colored gemstones. When it comes to colored stones, Shaftel Diamonds has always been ahead of the curve. Owners Keith and Danny Shaftel have supplied and imported colored stones of all types, including emeralds, rubies, and sapphires of all colors since the store's founding in 1978. By specializing in colored stones, the Shaftel's have uniquely positioned themselves in the jewelry industry and differentiated themselves from their competitors in their fine selection and use of colored gemstones.
1. This emerald-cut pink sapphire and diamond ring features a 0.98ct natural emerald-cut pink sapphire center stone surrounded by a halo of round diamonds and baguette accent diamonds on either side, giving it a three-stone ring appearance. The diamonds go about halfway down the ring's shank, with a total weight of 0.57ct in diamonds. Retail Price: $4,475.00.
2. These stunning opal drop earrings feature six Lightning Ridge Australian opals. The earrings have a total weight of 6.87ct, including halos of pave round cut diamonds at a total of 1.57ct. and are set in 18k white gold. Retail price: $20,350.00.
3. This exceptionally rare padparadscha sapphire ring contains a 3.02-carat natural cushion cut padparadscha sapphire. The ring has gemological reports from GIA, AGL, and 1.29ctw of round and emerald cut side diamonds. Retail price: $38,600.00.
4. This ruby and diamond flower bangle bracelet has a 2.10ct total weight in round brilliant cut diamonds and a 0.75ct round ruby. The bracelet itself is a snug-fitting 18kt white gold hinged bangle bracelet. Retail Price $3,595.00.
5. These watermelon tourmaline earrings feature a 6.35ctw pair of natural watermelon tourmaline slices ranging from 12.1 to 13.71mm and 2.42ct total weight pair of natural tri-color watermelon tourmaline, ranging from 7.5 to 9.00mm in diameter. They are set in 14kt white gold dangle halo earrings and have a 1.05ct total weight in round brilliant white diamonds and a 0.25ct total weight in cushion cut natural green diamonds. Retail Price: $3,795.00.
6. This award-winning, giant yellow sapphire ring features a 60.15ct natural, no heat, oval cut, Sri Lanka (Ceylon) yellow sapphire (AGL CS 84674). Surrounding the yellow sapphire is 6.12ctw in vivid, natural yellow diamonds, forming a dripping pattern going down the side of the ring and transitioning into 3.34ctw in natural white diamonds. This stunning piece designed by Yael Designs won an AGTA Spectrum Design Award. Retail Price: $265,600.00.