Angel hair pasta
Fire roasted tomatoes
Spinach or kale
Peppers and onions
Garlic and herb
Old Bay Seasoning
Large pot with lid
1. Turn heat to medium-high and drizzle one tablespoon olive oil
2. Place Peppers, onions, and garlic in the oil. Sauté for three to five minutes. Stir. Add one can fire roasted tomatoes. Don't drain the juice.
3. Stir all the ingredients and add seasoning. Add three to five cups of broth.
4. Cover for five minutes and then add pasta. Stir.
5. Let pasta cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
6. Check pasta. Stir. Add spinach or kale. Toss.
7. Sprinkle feta cheese and serve.
Recipe brought to you by Desireé Boyd of Desi Date Nights. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.