- Ripe Pear
- Lemon Zest
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Dried Figs
- Red Pepper flakes
- Slice the ripe pear into thin slices.
- Arrange pear slices on a plate, creating a base for the salad.
- Nestle slices of prosciutto in-between pear slices, a perfect combo of sweet and savory.
- Tear the burrata into bite-sized pieces and scatter them over the salad adding a velvety creaminess to the ensemble.
- Grate fresh lemon zest over the entire salad, infusing it with citrus flavor.
- Top with fresh basil, figs and pepper flakes.
- Finish by generously drizzling extra virgin olive oil over the salad, creating a silky texture that ties it all together.