Jeff Dietz Financial has one overarching goal: to provide money management strategies and services to help clients reach their aspirations.
Jeff Dietz is a Retirement Income Certified Professional specializing in:
- Retirement planning to create a tax-exempt income stream.
- College funding, including options beyond a 529 account.
- Life insurance to protect loved ones from sudden loss, to leave a legacy, or to use as a powerful savings strategy.
- Annuities, which create an income stream that cannot be outlived.
- Disability insurance, which protects a wage earner’s ability to support a family.
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance, which fills gaps by covering expenses that Medicare doesn’t.
- Medicare Advantage, which is an alternative to traditional Medicare that offers more complete benefits, often with $0 premiums.
Jeff enjoys helping his clients achieve a better financial future, minimize their taxes, protect their future income, and create a lasting legacy. He is the proud father of two sons and an active member of Woodlake United Methodist Church. Jeff is a graduate of Virginia Tech and the University of Virginia, and he holds the Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP) designation from The American College of Financial Services. Contact Jeff at 804.608.9775.
Jeff Dietz Financial can help:
Retirement Income Planning
It's all about making sure your accumulated assets provide a lifetime’s worth of income to support your retirement, which could last 30 years or more. This includes understanding Social Security, and the need for supplemental health insurance to cover what Medicare does not (including coinsurance, deductibles, and co-pays).
Term is the most affordable form of life insurance, “in force” for a defined period, usually 10 to 30 years. Permanent life insurance provides benefits upon death and a cash value that builds over time, and can provide tax-exempt retirement income.
Annuities and Disability Insurance
Annuities provide peace of mind by supplying monthly income that cannot be outlived. Disability insurance protects your ability to earn income from work so that you can continue to meet your expenses.