What skincare services are the best for summertime in Naples? As hot and steamy days irritate our skin and zap our energy to deal with it, help is on the way. The Naples Laser Lounge is a full-service spa with solutions including injectables, basic skincare, and lasting laser treatments. We sat down with the owner, Jennifer Sassi Pavich APRN, CRNA and talked about summer skincare and the solutions her staff has to help.
1. Botox: the name has become the ambassador for the procedure itself, and it’s often used interchangeably with other brands. It’s the Kleenex of neuromodulators! Kleenex represents facial tissue just as Botox represents many other neurotoxins… or what I like to call Neuromodulators! Other brands include Botox, Xeomin, Dysport, and Juveau. These are great procedures to do ALL year-round. Summer tip from co-owner, Jonathan Sigg PA: a small injection into the armpits will slow the glow.
2. Dermal Fillers: most dermal fillers are Hyaluronic acids. They are used to replace lost volume, plump lips and overall give a more youthful appearance. This is a noninvasive procedure that can be done ALL year-round (by a qualified practitioner).
3. Facials: For summertime, facials with derma planing are wonderful. We have two seasoned and amazing aestheticians that can evaluate your skin and help determine the type of facial to get. This is another procedure that can be done ALL year-round.
4. Peels: There are deep peels that will require a few days of peeling and staying out of the sun. For summertime, the ‘not so deep’ peels or peels that ‘don’t peel’ are fantastic. There's no downtime and will leave skin feeling soft and vibrant. These are not only great in the summer but also before events. They leave your skin glowing.
5. Laser hair removal: I mean who doesn’t want to get rid of unwanted hair? It would be nice to not have to shave before going to the beach. This is a quick procedure that usually requires multiple treatments to get rid of hair. The laser technicians can create a plan for you. Common areas include (but are not limited to) armpits, bikini, legs, back, and lip.
6. Skincare products: there are some wonderful medical-grade skincare lines out there. Come in and we'll find just the right sunscreen and after-sun care for your face. Each of you is unique!
5100 North Tamiami Trail Suite 104