Spook-Cuterie is a cutie Halloween snack for pre or post-trick-or-treating. This spooky spin on the classic charcuterie board will excite the kids and provide nutritious nibbles before they fill up on too much candy. Whether you bring this to the school party or set it up while everyone gets in their costumes, fun (MUMMY-ries) will be made.
- Cutie Mandarin Oranges
- Celery Sticks
- Peel the cutie mandarin oranges.
- Cut celery sticks into 1-inch long sticks.
- Cut each slice of celery into thirds or fourths.
- Insert celery sticks into the center of the peeled oranges.
Nutter Butter Ghosts
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- White Melting Chocolate
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 15-second increments. Stir between increments until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Dip the top of each cookie into the melted chocolate and place the coated cookie on wax paper to dry.
- Press the mini chocolate chip to make the eyes and mouth before the chocolate dries.
- Bat Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Candied Eyes
- Place the cookie cutter on the charcuterie board.
- Fill the cookie cutter with blackberries.
- Place candied eyes to make the eyes of the bat.
- Candied Eyes
- Chocolate Chips
- Pretzel Logs
- Break pretzel rods in half and stuff them into the Oreo cookies to form the spider legs.
- Melt the chocolate chips until smooth.
- Use a toothpick to place the melted chocolate onto the Oreos where the eyes will go.
- Immediately place the eye candies onto the melted chocolate. Place the Oreos in the fridge until the chocolate hardens.
- Gather together the items.
- Arrange and style according to your party aesthetic.
- Add extra items, such as crackers, chips and cheeses.
- Fan additional out fruits and veggies.
- Celebrate and make during the days leading up to October 31st!