The B.B.Q. (Best Bites of Quintero) at Quintero Golf Club serves dishes showcasing barbecue and Mexican cuisine. Chef James Loewenthal says his Green Chile Pulled Pork Burger "is a perfect combination of our house-smoked pulled pork, fresh roasted salsa Verde, and a traditional burger with a hint of smoke." If you want Chef to prepare it for you, Quintero Golf Club is open to the public—with a great patio—daily from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. QuinteroGolf.com
- 1 pint smoked roasted tomatillo
- 1/8 cup caramelized onion
- 1/8 cup smoked roasted jalapeño
- 2 bunches of cilantro
- 4 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 tsp salt
Salsa Verde Directions
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix an equal amount of salsa with pulled pork.
- Place one cooked 8 oz smoked burger patty on a toasted brioche bun.
- Add 2 slices of Pepper Jack cheese.
- Add 4 oz of the prepared Green Chile Smoked Pulled Pork.
- Add green leaf lettuce, tomato, and sweet pickles.