Do you regularly bounce out of bed with loads of energy ready to conquer the day?
The average person does not wake up like this but can with a little intentionality around a bedtime routine.
Sleep is VITAL. It not only helps our bodies to repair and reset, sleep helps with creativity, productivity, your mood, metabolism, cardiovascular health, learning, memory and SO much more.
So why is it that we neglect sleep? Simply stated, it is one of the easiest things to put at the bottom of our priority list. Let us bring mindfulness back to REST.
Here are my top 5 personal favorite sleep tips!
1. Set an alarm and do not deviate. When the alarm goes off, no matter what, it is time to start your wind-down routine for the evening. (Ex: If your goal time is 10pm, set your alarm for 9:30pm to give yourself plenty of time to calm your mind and body)
2. Diffuse Oils! They smell amazing and positively affect every single cell in your body. The lavender essential oil offers calming and soothing properties that can help reduce stress and increase relaxation and calm.
3. ALWAYS moisturize your skin. MIGs Lotion Body Bar is all natural and toxin free. This will help calm your body and take you away to a lavender field of dreams! Use in a steamy shower and the relaxing essence of lavender will fill your senses while the bar locks in moisture all night. Wake up feeling refreshed and rested.
4. Get in bed, NO SCREENTIME! Read, journal, meditate, unwind, calm your mind.
5. Take CBDeep Sleep by XEndurance. This is an organic Hemp Oil Recovery Sleep Blend that takes your rest to the next level. This all natural product has Gaba, Tryptophan, 5HTP and MCT Oil all which work together to help reduce anxiety and help you sleep.