The rose season is not just the three months of summer anymore. They are now the "go-to" for most of the fall season until it is bitter cold. Whether a Mimosa made with fall juices like apple cider or the very popular Aperol Spritz, these trends take us into October and November. Natural wines are also the up-and-coming alcoholic beverage, so you should start to find sulfite-free and no added sugar wines in your local wine stores.
1. This Italian sparkling rose is a staple for entertaining at home.
2. This Italian sparkling rose is all-natural with no additives. You can also find this favorite by the glass at Two Birds in West Village.
3. Another tremendous sparkling rose that is also a natural wine. It is an Italian wine but comes in a cap-secured bottle.
4. New Zealand wines are becoming harder and harder to find, so this one you'll want to keep fully stocked in your home.
5. If you are a red drinker and it is still warm outside, Pinot Noir is still very popular. An inexpensive California wine but tastes like you spent some coin.
6. A Napa favorite and fall ready. This newly distributed Cabernet will truly delight your palate.