The product was excellent. The time was right. Colorado natives Lee and Olga Payne took the leap and claimed the rights to establish a Genesis franchise: Genesis of Golden.
Rewind to 1996. What started as Planet Honda expanded to Planet Hyundai, and Planet broke ground as the first negotiation-free Hyundai dealership in Colorado. Hyundai decided to separate and establish Genesis Motors, LLC in 2015 with a focus on brand clarity and a genuine effort to disrupt the luxury automotive market with dynamic and affordable vehicles. The Genesis G90 was born: Hyundai’s original flagship vehicle. The “Hyundai Genesis” sedan rebadged as the G80, and Genesis hit mainstream awareness with the completion of their sedan trilogy in the G70, Motor Trend’s 2019 Car of the Year.
As a family-owned business for over twenty years with thousands of joyous reviews and repeat customers, Genesis of Golden is committed to exceeding excellence in customer service. They seek to recruit and train individuals who empower customers in their car-buying journeys. They truly believe Genesis is the most inclusive luxury brand out there, and one that invites drivers to experience the whole package: affordability, quality, integrity, and thrill.
The Genesis brand continues to challenge the luxury market’s status quo as well as uphold a car buying experience that is transparent, friendly, and fun.
When will you accelerate into the luxury you deserve?
Featured Vehicle: 2020 Genesis G90 AWD Sedan
1. Genuine Napa leather seating surfaces with genuine matte finish wood interior trim
2. Two available powertrain options: 3.3 twin-turbo V6 or 5.0 V8
3. Standard safety features such as safe exit assist as well as driver attention warning
4. Genesis Connected Services (3 years complimentary)
5. 12.3 inch HD navigation system, standard
6. Heated front and rear seats with optional ventilated front and rear
7. 3 zone automatic temperature control and air quality system with CO2 sensor
8. 8-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC paddle shifters
9. 22-way power driver seat with power lumbar, shoulder and side bolster adjustment
10. 17-speaker Lexicon® 7.1 discrete surround-sound audio system with QuantumLogic® Surround and Clari-Fi™ Music Restoration Technology