For Ladies Brunch
Christmas Champagne Punch
- 12 ounces fruit punch (frozen concentrate)
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups water
- 24 ounces ginger ale
- 1 (750 milliliters) bottle Champagne
Garnish: Fresh cranberries, rosemary, seasonal fruits, or citrus slices
1. In a punch bowl, combine the partially thawed fruit punch, orange and lemon juices, and water to create the fruit juice base. Stir well and store in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve.
3. Just before serving the punch, add the ginger ale and Champagne. Add the garnishes to the bowl.
4. For a mocktail, use Leitz Sparkling Riesling Alcohol-Free instead of Champagne.
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (or another sweetener of your choice)
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 pear or apple, sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
1. To a large pitcher add agave nectar, Grand Marnier, brandy, orange, lime, pear, pomegranate seeds, cinnamon sticks. Stir to combine.
2. Pour in the bottle of red wine.
3. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. (the longer it sits the better it will taste)
4. Right before you are about to serve, add the ginger ale to the sangria mixture.
5. Pour over ice or serve chilled.
For Christmas Eve
- 9 ounces Peach St. This or That, Davidsons Barrel Pick
- 4 ounces Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 ounces fall spice syrup*
- 6 ounces apple juice
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 6 ounces lemon juice
- 5 thin sliced lemon wheel
- 3 thin sliced pineapple wheel
*Fall Spice Syrup
- 5 pieces star anise
- 2 teaspoons cardamom
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 5 chopped diced ginger
- 1 whole orange twist
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 cloves
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups of fine sugar
1. To make syrup, use a small saucepan over medium heat and lightly toast cardamom seeds. Combine with star anise, nutmeg, diced ginger, cinnamon stick, cloves, orange, water and sugar. Stir until sugar has completely dissolved. Let it cool for 30 minutes, and strain.
2. Mix all cocktail ingredients together and add ice. Serve in mugs and top with foamed milk.