- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 sliced oranges
- 1 sliced apple
- 1 bottle (750ml) dry red wine
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup apple cider
- ¼ cup orange liqueur
- ¼ cup brandy
- Club Soda
Add cinnamon sticks, apple and orange slices to the bottom of a large pitcher. Pour in the wine, cranberry juice, apple cider, orange liqueur.
Stir to mix. Place pitcher in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 day.
To serve, pour Sangria over ice in glasses. Spoon some of the fruit in each class. Top each glass with a spritz of club soda.
Lauren’s Quick Tips
- Make this the day before and add club soda when serving
- Change up the fruit for a variation. Plums, pears, and berries are all good choices.
- If you don’t have brandy-don’t sweat it—t will still be delish
- Use an inexpensive pinot noir (lighter) or cabernet sauvignon for this red fall sangria
- If you’d like to garnish the glasses, use a sprig of rosemary, or an orange slice