Pack up those sweatpants because Fall 2021 is looking bright!
- Focusing on comfort in elevated knitwear and finding versatile pieces that allow you to continue to utilize your existing wardrobe.
- Adapting the runway trends to versatile wearable fall trends.
TREND 1: SATURATED COLORS
- We are seeing a lot of bright, saturated colors in collections for the fall • They are being layered and combined using a mix of unexpected colors
- (think rust and fuchsia, army green and clay, etc.).
- The main color ways for this season include fuchsia, clay, red, indigo and army green, ROSE and blush – add shona joy blush jumpsuit.
TREND 2: MIDI LENGTH CUTS
- The midi is one of our favorite, most-versatile trends.
- This season, the mini skirt is on the come back, but we feel this is a more sophisticated option.
- The midi is being pulled into everything from LBDs, skirts and coat lengths.
- It is a great way to look effortlessly polished and put together.
TREND 3: TONAL SUIT LAYERING
- The traditional suit is being adapted to give a more oversized, masculine feel in boyfriend cuts, oversized blazers and paired with boyish shoes instead of pumps.
- We recommend making it more functional by sticking to a monochromatic color palette and pairing an oversized jacket with a more form fitting pant and loafer.
- Some popular styles of suit pants for this season are: Palazzo, paper bag waist, flared or cropped pants.
TREND 4: SEQUINS + METALLICS
- Seeing a comeback in sequins on everything from jackets to voluminous dresses.
- We are used to seeing sequins and metallics for NYE and in formal gowns, but the trend is now being brought into every day street style.
- To ease into the trend, try a subtle accent in an accessory such as a shoe, bag or earring.
TREND 5: PATTERN PRINTS AND JACKETS
- While traditionally the patterns for fall are more muted and earth tones, this season is throwing us for a loop.
- Elaborate patterns and prints being pulled into outerwear, as well. This is a fun way to reinvent the faux fur jacket to add some additional flair to those fall looks.
- Plan to see an arrangement of wild, busy prints in loud colors and florals.
- If neutrals are more your thing, try pulling this style into a sleep set or statement earring for your next event.
TREND 6: MEGA COZY CABLES
- Comfort is key in all of the elevated, luxe knitwear we are seeing this season.
- Oversized cables are being pulled into everything from maxi dresses and sweaters to two-piece sets.
TREND 7: THE NIGHTIE INSPIRED TWENTIES
- The romantic twenties are back.
- Nighty inspired fashions being created in an elegant, sophisticated manner.
- Instantly elevate a pair of jeans with a satin or lace blouse or transition into fall events with a polished slip dress paired with a strappy, heeled sandal.