Tulsa Town Hall is a non-profit organization established in 1935 that brings outstanding speakers in their field of expertise. Speakers inspire, entertain and engage audiences with presentations that open minds and stir curiosities. The new season begins October 8, 2021.
Subscriptions are now available online at TulsaTownHall.com or by calling the Tulsa Town Hall office at 918.749.5965. The subscription for all five speakers is $100. Lectures are on Friday mornings from 10:30-11:30 a.m. at the Tulsa PAC.
The 2021-22 Speaker Series includes
October 8, 2021: Kevin Kallaugher “Kal” “Daggers Drawn”
- First resident cartoonist for The Economist
- Portfolio includes over 8,000 cartoons and 145 magazine covers
- Lecturer for TED, Harvard, Pixar, Google
November 12, 2021: David Brooks “What Matters Most"
- Canadian-born op-ed columnist
- Political and cultural analyst
- Best-selling author
January 14, 2022: Karl Rove “America’s Challenges”
- Former Deputy Chief of Staff to President George W. Bush
- Fox News contributor and Wall Street Journal columnist
- New York Times best-selling author
March 4, 2022: Nick Buettner “Blue Zones: The Making of a Healthy City”
- Explores Blue Zones, where people live longer, better
- Lifestyle lessons from around the world
- Collaborates with Good Morning America, CNN, and TED
April 1, 2022: Henry Louis Gates, Jr. “Finding Your Roots”
- Founder of PBS genealogy series Finding Your Roots
- Award-winning filmmaker
- Chaired professor at Harvard University
Tulsa Town Hall is sponsored by The Bob West Family, The Helmerich Trust, The Atkins-Pritchard Foundation, The H.A. & Mary K. Chapman Charitable Trust, The Ralph & Frances, McGill Foundation, Trust Company of Oklahoma, The Mervin Bovaird Foundation, INSURICA Tulsa, Riverview Property Co, LLC, Cathryn Mayo Moore and other generous sponsors.