With the introduction of the 2024 Tonale, Alfa Romeo ushers in a new era focused on electrification and connectivity.
A World of Firsts
The 2024 Tonale keeps the unmistakable Alfa Romeo design, but introduces state-of-the-art, plug-in hybrid electric vehicle technology aside a 1.3-liter turbocharged four-cylinder gasoline engine that delivers 285 horsepower. The electric range is 30 miles with a combined 320-mile range.
Alfa Romeo has partnered with Qmerit to help you quickly install a Level II charger at your home.
The Tonale is also the world's first car on the market equipped with a NFT (non-fungible token) digital certificate. Based on blockchain technology and uniquely linked, the Tonale NFT certifies the car when you purchase it.
Connectivity on the Go
The 2024 Alfa Romeo Tonale features standard Connect 5 on a 10.25-inch center touchscreen and a 12.3-inch driver's cluster screen. This keeps you connected and helps you drive safely and efficiently. Features include:
- Infotainment system with intuitive user experience featuring Android's automotive operating system
- Standard wireless Apple CarPlay, wireless Android Auto and wireless charging
- Customizable Home Screen for easy one-touch operation
- Alexa home-to-car and car-to-home functionality
The technology on the Tonale ensures you and your passengers stay safe wherever you travel. Safety technology features include:
- Adaptive cruise control
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Intelligent Speed Assist
- Blind spot and rear cross path detection
- Forward Collision Warning and Automatic Emergency Braking with pedestrian detection
- Driver Attention Assist and rear seat reminder
- Lane Departure Warning
Style Meets Function
Alfa Romeo upholds its long tradition of creating a stylish, Italian ride with the Tonale. Inside, enjoy heated and ventilated seats featuring Alcantara and techno-leather trim with a gradient 3D effect. Multi-colored interior LED lights let you set the ambiance you need to drive in style.
Outside, the Adaptive LED Trilobo headlights and unique taillights are one-of-a-kind. You can get Alfa Romeo's race-inspired styling in a 21st-century ride that takes you around town or across the country.
MSRP: $44,955 base $51,790 as tested
350 Lb-Ft of Torque
0-60 MPH in 6 seconds