With the holidays right around the corner, it's time to set the tone for making long-lasting family memories. Check out some of the best fall items to design your warm, comforting living spaces.
1. Capri Blue Apple Cider Candle: Creating a cozy home is more than what you see—it's about all the senses, including making your rooms smell like delicious apple cider. pepandpunch.shop
2. Pheasant Feather Wreath: This beautiful wreath brings deep muted fall colors with an abundance of texture, setting the stage for the rest of the home. williams-sonoma.com
3. Cotton Knit Throw: Throws are a must, especially in the cooler months. Cozy up with this soft knit throw that looks gorgeous on any sofa or chair. westelm.com
4. Booker Taper Candleholders: When setting the main table, or even an entry table, these candleholders elevate your design style and can be used throughout the holidays! potterybarn.com
5. Lush Velvet Pillow Covers: These luxurious pillow covers are great for adding warm fall color and sophistication to your living room or bedroom. westelm.com
6. Water Hyacinth Charger Placemats: Bringing texture is necessary when creating the perfect tablescape. These placemats are a great foundation to build off. target.com
Caitlin Terwelp has professional experience designing new builds and executing renovations on anything from office spaces to universities. Through Mae Allen Interior Design, she ensures that every project is an organized, enjoyable experience that reflects her clients' values and style. Let Caitlin enhance your favorite spaces!
maealleninteriordesign.com | @maealleninteriordesign