One of the best parts about back-to-school season is, arguably, getting new school supplies. There is an excitement in selecting the perfect backpack, lunchbox, water bottle and more that coincides with the excitement of the newness of the school year. Here are a few of our favorite items to add to your cart.
1. The Kane Kids Backpack by State is fashionable and functional. It’s also made of 45 percent recycled materials. $90 StateBags.com
2. Hydroflask’s Kids 20oz Wide Mouth bottle helps keeps beverages cold for up to 24 hours, perfect for hydrating post-playground. $38 HydroFlask.com
3. Thanks to the variety of designs available and ability to personalize, the Mackenzie Lunch Box means your child’s container can be as unique as they are. From $27 PotteryBarnKids.com
4. Hand sanitizers that are effective, moisturizing and smell good? Touchland’s Power Mist checks all those boxes, and more. $9 Touchland.com
5. This Dreaming Has No Limits planner from Erin Condren is a great way to introduce kids to staying organized. It features calendars, reading logs, stickers and more. $24 ErinCondren.com
6. The OmieBox bento allows you to pack hot and cold foods in one ingenious container. It keeps food warm for up to six hours and has an easy-to-open design. $45 OmieLife.com