Gwynn Galvin of Swirls of Flavor is back this month with a healthy alternative to kick-start 2023. When you can’t decide between having a smoothie or oatmeal, try whipping up her Blueberry Banana Smoothie. With just six ingredients, this breakfast smoothie will be the go-to way to start your day.
· 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
· 2 cups frozen blueberries
· 1 container (5.3 oz.) of non-fat blueberry Greek yogurt
· 1 banana
· 1/2 cup coconut water
· 2 Tbs. honey
1. Process oats in a blender for 30 seconds.
2. Add remaining ingredients and puree until blended.
Yield: 3 cups/2 servings