Prioritizing your health and wellness doesn't mean you shouldn't occasionally indulge. It's all about balance, right? That's why we're excited to feature The Aviator Event Center & Pub that's located in Cleveland.
In past issues, we've told you about The Aviator's pristine event and dining spaces, so in this issue, we're diving into their expertly crafted menu that recently received a facelift. The updated menu includes classics that you've come to know and love from The Aviator over the past year, as well as exciting new additions.
Executive Chef Jon Standen and The Aviator's leadership team worked hand-in-hand to craft the new menu, utilizing customer feedback to revamp flavor profiles and emphasize local products that will leave a lasting impression on your tastebuds.
Instead of telling you more about the menu, we're going to let it speak for itself. Check out our section-by-section rundown featuring some of the dishes that we love.
Just like the name suggests, these meals are for sharing. Or not. Be a little greedy and order one for yourself. We won't judge.
- Coconut Cauliflower: Who says vegetables are boring? This dish certainly isn't. The cauliflower is dipped in coconut curry, breaded, fried to perfection and served with a side of sweet Thai chili sauce.
- Honey Maple Brussels Sprouts: Again, who says vegetables are boring? This dish combines Brussels sprouts with hot honey-infused black garlic, maple syrup, dried cherries, toasted almonds and apple slices.
Handhelds and Smashburgers
We hope you brought your appetite (and then some). Each of these sandwiches and burgers are packed with flavor and a side of waffle fries.
- Gladiator Smash Burger: We don't think you're ready for the deliciousness that is this burger. It features two Angus beef patties, spicy capicola, fried mozzarella sticks, chipotle mayo, lettuce, tomato, red onion and banana peppers.
- Chipotle Chicken Melt: This grilled chicken sandwich with bacon, peppadew peppers, whipped avocado, smoked gouda and chipotle aioli on sourdough bread is a must-try.
As the name of the section suggests, these are a handful of dishes that are unique to The Aviator. Below are two that you should order any time you visit for dinner service.
- Scallop Risotto: It's not a trip to The Aviator without trying this dish featuring pan-seared scallops, mushroom risotto and citrus beurre blanc.
- Braised Beef Short Rib: This customer and staff favorite is The Aviator's No. 1 best-selling entrée. It incorporates barbacoa braised short rib, cilantro lime rice and Mexican street corn salad.
Drinks and Desserts
No meal is complete without your favorite beverage and a little something sweet.
- Layered Chocolate Mousse Cake: Finish your feast with this decadent dessert that's topped with fresh berries, strawberry sauce and shaved chocolate.
- Paper Plane: While it's hard to choose a favorite signature cocktail on The Aviator's menu, this one has proven to be a crowd pleaser time and time again. It combines Four Roses bourbon, Mommenpop blood orange liqueur, Nonino amaro and lemon.
We have to admit, the new and improved menu brings a whole new meaning to "chef's kiss." View the full menu and make a reservation at AviatorPubCleveland.com. Plus, follow The Aviator on Instagram Instagram.com/AviatorCle to stay up to date about future events and happenings.