20191119_141043-550?v=1

A Closet Refresh

Cleaning out your closet is never an easy task. It takes time and patience and the ability to set your emotions aside so you don't end up keeping grandma's sweater that you haven't worn in years. Here a few suggestions from professional organizer Liz Jenkins of A Fresh Space to help make the task a little easier. 

Tip #1 - Edit, edit, edit! Taking the time to make decisions about what you really love and wear in your closet is critical to an organized space. We only wear about 20% of what we own - why spend time shuffling through the other 80%?

Tip #2 - Matching hangers make a world of difference in how your closet feels! They create a clean consistent look with everything hanging at the same level.

Tip #3 - File folding in a drawer means you can see everything you have and easily take out and replace. Plus it looks so much tidier than typical piles in a drawer!

A Fresh Space 

615.509.1933

hello@afreshspaceorganizing.com

AFreshSpace.com 

Related Businesses

Kooler Garage Doors

Garage

Kooler Garage Doors

Grand Junction, CO

Kooler Garage Doors offers premium home service experience. Our certified technicians are friendly and community minded...

MeTime Drop-In Child Care Murfreesboro

Preschool

MeTime Drop-In Child Care Murfreesboro

Murfreesboro, TN

MeTime is a licensed Drop-In Child Care Facility that is open 7 days a week with a location in Murfreesboro & Mt. Juliet! ...

See More

Related Articles

See More