“Willow Branch is a trusted local builder that has grown with integrity and respect over the years. We’re in constant pursuit to build more than homes; we build communities.”
These words, shared by Willow Branch COO Paul Winegar, truly speak to the essence of what Willow Branch Homes is all about. He adds, “Willow Branch has always sought out opportunities to give back to our communities. We were born and raised here, and are completely local so we love supporting our surrounding communities. We’ve participated in smaller events including community sports sponsorships for tee ball teams, and larger events such as donating homes in support of our local children's hospital.”
He adds, “Over the years we have worked with Second Harvest Food Bank, Toys for Tots, I Am Second, My Friend's House, United Way, and Monroe Carrell Jr. Children's Hospital - all wonderful organizations that support our communities. The biggest project we are doing now is the 'I Am Home' project benefiting Monroe Carrell Jr. Children's Hospital. We began the 'I Am Home' contest as a way to give back to our community and after careful thought we chose Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt as the beneficiary,” says Winegar. “We chose Monroe Carell because of their hard work and dedication to healing the children in our area and beyond."
Willow Branch Homes’ impressive community involvement expands over many years of commitment and exemplifies their dedication to the communities in which they build. These heartfelt commitments include:
● Second Harvest. Willow Branch Homes manages food drive boxes during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays to help nourish local food banks.
● Toys for Tots. Donation boxes are set up at all Willow Branch offices and model homes for their team, clients, and even prospective clients. Donations benefit the Willow Branch mission in their communities.
● United Way. United Way was instrumental in guiding Willow Branch to My Friend's House where they built a new group home for boys in Franklin and surrounding areas. Willow Branch donated all their time and billed only the cost of the building materials to the organization.
● The Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt. The hospital is the sole beneficiary of Willow Branch’s giveaway home project 'I Am Home'. Willow Branch donates 100 percent of building costs and time so Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital receives the maximum benefit from ticket purchasers.
● I Am Second. I Am Second is a Christian outreach nonprofit that assisted with the creation of the 'I Am Home' giveaway project.
In terms of giving back to the communities in which they build, Winegar notes, “We pride ourselves on personal commitment to executing the best processes that inspire and nourish local communities, carrying this through every stage of a build. Willow Branch uses proven methods to execute a high level of customer service backed by a decade of experience in our market. We partner with the homebuyer to curate a personalized design selection process, walking alongside every customer with transparency throughout the building process from start to finish. Every home is a new neighbor that makes Middle Tennessee a great place to live.”
Willow Branch offers a breadth of home types and styles ranging from single-family, condos, townhomes, and custom homes across their nine communities throughout Middle Tennessee. Adds Winegar, “We are not only committed to building beautiful houses with integrity and attention to detail, but building communities that people are proud to call home.” WillowBranchHomesTN.com