1) Carol Skinner & Family: Wearing matching Holiday pajamas with the family!
2) Audra Crouch Clegg & Family: [We do] Christmas eve gift exchange, then run “to the fence” and back in the snow (no shoes), and then get into Christmas PJs to watch a movie.
3) Shannon Yost & Family: Every year we walk through the Scentsy holiday light installation. The entire family loves it!
4) Devri Roubidoux & Family: We do the matching jammies [opening packages] the night before Christmas. Everyone gets them, no matter what!
5) Cody Weight & Family: [Wearing] Christmas Eve pajamas and homemade cinnamon rolls in the morning are our greatest traditions.
6) Shelby Bills & Family: Our matching Christmas PJ's [and] our Christmas Cookie Tradition with Great Grandma Twyla [a multi-generational tradition].
7) Stephanie Summers & Family: [We do] matching family pajamas.
8) Laurel Meyer & Family: [We attend] early evening church service, get Chinese food to-go on the way to my mother-in-law’s, where she serves us on her best china at her beautifully set table [as we] enjoy our blessings.
9) Suzi Boyle and Castle Cook Mortgage employees: We have all-day-long buffet of food [and] sponsor and help with a dozen charities during the Holiday season.
10) Becky Macdonald & Family: Cut down a tree in Idaho City, drink hot cocoa, drive around looking at lights, listen to carols, [and then] kids wear matching pajamas and sing Happy Birthday to Jesus with cake.
11) Leone LAST NAME & Family?: [We] make and decorate sugar cookies the night before Christmas for Santa Claus, driving around looking at Christmas lights and then before bedtime, everyone gets Christmas jammies.
12) Luke Tokunaga & Family: A favorite family tradition [is] spent on the slopes at Bogus Basin and making family memories.
13) Jonni Armani/Shelly West & Family: What will always remain as a tradition [is] teaching our kids how important it is to be thankful for one another and appreciate the gifts of the season.
14) Stephen Warrington & Family: We go to the Boise tree lighting and Winter Garden-a-Glow at the Botanical Garden.
15) Mechele Duke & Family: Attend the parade of trees and on Christmas Eve, we go to church service, have dinner at the in-laws [and the next morning,] we eat sticky buns and open presents.
16) Mike Kirby & Family: Enjoy the Holiday season with family with a beautiful tree.
17) Regina Collins & Family: I make my dark chocolate with coconut, almonds and cinnamon and we go to the elderly assisted-living homes to deliver flowers with my son, [and then] we go see Santa at the Village in Meridian.
18) Mandi Harris & Family: We wear matching jammies on Christmas Eve, [see] the Scentsy lights, take a carriage ride in Caldwell [and] celebrate Jesus.
19) Blake Simmons & Family: Memorializing each Holiday season with a family photo.