And I think to myself … what a wonderful world.
April 22nd marks Earth Day, which has been observed since 1970! I love that it is recognized all over the globe each year! What a beautiful thing to celebrate—our world!
I feel that people have become more aware of the severe necessity to conserve our planet and adopt more environmentally friendly lifestyles. We are lucky enough to inhabit this incredible place, which is very much alive and fruitful, and enjoy it.
There are so many ways to give back to our planet. Here are some ideas to do your part.
· Reduce, reuse, and recycle.
· Volunteer for cleanups in our community.
· Educate people, especially our youth, on the importance of conservation.
· Conserve water our water supply.
· Consume sustainable products.
· Plant a tree … maybe on your birthday each year.
At the end of the day, you should ask yourself what kind of world you want to live in. Be kind and love our planet!
Be grateful, be kind, and live well,