The 2019 Ford ROUSH Mustang with a Stage 3 package is really hotter than July, and we all know how hot it gets in the month of July here. Sold locally at Town & Country Ford in Madison, the ROUSH packages are added onto Mustangs and F series pickups.
The Mustang packages are sold in stages from 1 to 3, with Stage 3 being the most expensive option. Additional performance and appearance items may also be added within each package.
The 2019 ROUSH Stage 3 enhancements make the Mustang one of the most powerful cars in America. The package pairs Ford’s 5.0L V8 engine and a ROUSH Phase 1 Supercharger to produce 710 horsepower and 610 foot-pounds of torque, giving it the power to handle any competition, on or off the track.
In addition to powertrain upgrades, there is also an available three-way adjustable coil-over suspension system, custom-tuned by Jack Roush Jr. to produce supreme cornering. Vehicle handling is further enhanced by the addition of custom 20-inch quicksilver-finished ROUSH wheels wrapped in Continental ExtremeContact tires that have been tested to the limits by championship racecar drivers.
Other available features include an Active Exhaust System that provides drivers with the ability to drive in stealth mode or race mode, with four settings of custom sound. Owners can also create their own custom exhaust settings using ROUSH’s downloadable smartphone app.
The Stage 3 Mustang incorporates several new exterior design features that set it apart on the streets. Designed to maximize airflow, the ROUSH R8r aero package features a high-flow upper grille with an iconic “3” badge along with an exterior body kit which includes a widened lower grille, chin spoiler, aero corner pockets, body side scoops and more. The graphics package for the Stage 3 can be customized with a variety of colors and patterns.
ROUSH stands behind each 2019 ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang with an industry-leading five-year, 60,000-mile powertrain warranty. All vehicles are rigorously engineered and tested to prevent problems, but should they occur, owners can rest assured, knowing that Town & Country Ford and ROUSH are there to help.
Key ROUSH Mustang Stage 3 Core Components
- 710-horsepower ROUSHcharged TVS 2650 Supercharger Package
- Quicksilver Cast 20-Inch Wheels with Continental ExtremeContact Sport Tires
- Performance 1-Way Coilover Suspension System (Height-Adjustable)
- Aero Corner Pockets
- High-Flow Upper Grille with Iconic "3" Badge
- High-Flow Lower Opening
- Front Chin Spoiler with Wheel Shrouds
- Hood Heat Extractors
- Body Side Scoop
- Hockey Stripe Graphic with Accent
- ROUSH Fender Badges
- "ROUSHcharged" Hood Graphic
- Rear Blackout Panel with ROUSH Badging
- Body-Colored Rear Decklid Spoiler
- Rear Valance Aero Foils
- ROUSH Front Windshield Banner
- Stage 3 Serialized Engine Bay Plaque
- ROUSH License Plate and Frame
- Hood Strut Lift Assist
- ROUSH Stage 3 Serialized Dash Plaque
- ROUSH Design Instrument Gauge Cluster
- ROUSH Embroidered Floor Mats
- ROUSH Illuminated Door Sill Plates
- ROUSH Supplement Owner's Guide (download)
- ROUSH Powertrain Supplement Owner's Guide (download)
Town & Country Ford, FordNashville.com