With BuckHaven in self-isolation mode, taking care of our skin during such a chaotic and stressful time is more important than ever. Stress along with stress eating can create inflammation in the body and weakens our immune system. At Artisan Beaute’ in Buckhead, we are here for you and your skincare needs.
- Wash your hands. Sounds easy enough, but not performed enough before touching that beautiful face.
- Cleanse with Lait U. Leave cleanser on and use frozen cryosticks as an inflammation reducer. Massage with lymphatic drainage movements - starting from the center of the face and moving out, releasing TMJ tightness, and going on the jaw as well. Focus on lifting to prevent sagging in the skin.
- Add in a mask frequently to maintain balance in the skin especially since you can’t see your favorite esthetician during this time! (Let’s talk – send a DM on Instagram at: @ArtisanBeauteAtlanta – address it to Bisma, and just let us know “I need help with my skincare," and I will personally respond to you, and go through every step unique to you and your skin. You might even get a little something extra special.
- Sprays of Leauxygenante all over my face to keep it simple. This is like an intense vitamin shower for your skin.
- Apply your prescribed serums as recommended by your aesthetician.
- Creme Masque Vernix layered on the skin (I will sometimes sleep in a thin layer) for approximately 20 minutes. I use the prescribed creme for my skin in the AM along with finishing serum. Ask me what I think about finishing serums, the conversation may never stop. I love them!
Cryosticks are LIFE. Especially as we enter into the warmer weather, I promise you won’t regret it. My favorite are by Biologique Recherche`, and available at Artisan Beaute`( along with my other favorite must-have products). All tightness and tension in the face, especially with the major current events, dissipates.