Head Chef: Jose Rodriguez
labellebistro.com and tap24media.com
Lavender Royale served by La Belle Epoque
- 2.5 oz Empress 1908 Gin
- 3 dashes lavender bitters
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz squeezed lime
- Top with sparkling wine
Strawberry Basil Collins served by Tap 24
- 2 oz Sipsmith Strawberry Basil Infused Gin
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- Fresh basil and strawberry
- Tapped with club soda
Noix de St. Jacques by La Belle Epoque
- 4 Diver Scallops, pan seared on either side.
- Cook one cup Arborio rice with diced onions
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock until al dente
- Add 1/2 cup heavy cream and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and stir.
For the sauce:
- Cook 1/4 cup shallots
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream and reduce down by half and then strain the shallots out
- Add 1 cooked beet and emulsify in blender with 1/2 stick of butter, salt and pepper to taste
- Julienne granny smith apples and fresh fennel tossed with lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste and add on top to garnish.
Tap Honey Chipotle Wings
- 10 Wings cooked in the fryer for 5-7 minutes
- Tossed in Honey Chipotle Sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chipotle peppers
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups ketchup
- A stick of butter,
- cooked down until thickened and then blended up and tossed with wings.
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch
Tap 24 Specialties
Demi-Tone (blueberries) follows in our lineup of refermentations with spent fruit, which includes La Vie en Rose (raspberries), Detritivore (cherries), and Grim Harvest (blackberries). The result of refermenting on spent fruit is a more subtle fruit character and arguably more complexity in terms of the fermentation profile. Demi-Tone is a great expression of one of our core philosophies — allowing native yeast and bacteria to create interesting flavors and aromas through the fermentation of grains and fruit. Demi-Tone was made by taking a young (1-2 month old) farmhouse ale brewed with well water, malted barley, malted wheat, oats, and hops, and refermenting it with blueberries from Jester King Colour Five. It is unfiltered, unpasteurized, and 100% naturally conditioned. Demi-Tone is 6.3% alcohol by volume, 11 IBU, 3.6 pH, and has a finishing gravity of 1.001 (0.25 Plato).