We love shopping local…Discovering new foods made by local artisans passionate about their crafts.
1. SPICY PEPPER CREEK FIRE. Media's Chef CJ signature blend of locally sourced fresh jalapeno & habanero peppers - first the sweet, then the heat! Use as a sauce or spread. cedarcreekcatering.com
2. DAN GOOD JERKY. Hand cut artisan craft beef jerky. Made here in Media. Black Angus beef using no preservatives. 6 Flavors to choose from. dangoodjerky.com
3. NOLAN'S POUR HOUSE COFFEE. From a small idea in 2009, to a coffee company geared to support all of our Emergency Service and First Responders. Based in Media, purveyors of specially roasted coffees. nolanspourhouse.com
4. UNRULY NATURE GRANOLA. Local small batch granola producer Kim Bernaus uses all natural, preservative free ingredients. Organic ingredients, gluten free and vegan. Buy locally or online. unrulynature.com
5. BYRSA ORGANIC OLIVE OIL. These natural olive oil compounds are powerful antioxidants that have been shown to provide numerous health benefits, such as reducing inflammation, improving heart health, and boosting the immune system. mediterra.us
6. BUMBLEBERRY FARMS HONEY. Bumbleberry Farms takes great pride in making goods that are crafted by bees and by hand, and the owners look forward to bringing their goods to honey loving customers. bumbleberryfarms.com
A self-proclaimed foodie, Scott Davidson has loved all things food related. Noting Bobby Flay as his biggest influence (sorry Mom), Scott is an avid cookbook collector, enjoys taking cooking classes, loves his Big Green Egg, and has a penchant for fresh oysters on the half shell.