No-Bake Energy Balls
If losing weight or eating healthier are part of your goals, you'll need good sources of energy to have on hand. Stock your fridge with healthy snacks that are easy to grab - like carrots & hummus, string cheese & an apple, or these no-bake energy balls. They are filled with real-food ingredients that you can feel good about. And with a hint of sweetness, they'd even make a satisfying dessert!
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, flaxseed, and salt.
2. Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
3. Using clean hands, roll into 1 inch balls. A small cookie scoop can be helpful for this.
4. Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to firm up.
5. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Makes 16-18 balls.
Follow @SheEatsToLive on Instagram for more easy, healthy and fun recipes