Gaining ground as a tourism destination, Castle Rock is increasingly recognized for our fantastic trails, zip lines, outdoor concerts and events, and top-notch breweries. People are visiting for many reasons and taking these seriously sweet souvenirs home with them.
1. Blessing Box with hand-cut, aged scrolls with printed Bible verses, from White Wash inside The Barn. Colorado Girl Bumper Sticker, from Sassy Chic Mama’s
2. Custom Castle Rock T-Shirt, Colorado Playing Cards and Castle Rock Shot Glass, from Mountain Man
3. Rocky Mountain Juice IPA and Ladies Baseball Cap, from 105 West Brewery
4. Castle Rock Etched Glass Rocks Glass, from Farm Girl Foods inside Ecclesia Market
5. Plated Rose Gold Cross Bracelet, from Amazing Lemons Boutique inside The Emporium
6. "Castle Rock is My Happy Place" Wooden Decorative Board, from Grace’s Space inside The Emporium