Childhood is one of the most joyful times in life. It’s a time for innocence, memory making and unconditional love.
Meet three-year old Amelia Jane. Her parents say she would wear a princess dress every day if they let her. She is obsessed with cheese. She brushes her teeth better than most adults. If you ask her what she wants to do today she says, “go swimming!” almost every time. And she can have an adult conversation with you, remember it and ask you about it later. She is a very happy girl.
We spoke to her about the things that make her happy. Here’s what she told us.
- My pink princess dresses make me happy and I like to spin and dance. I love my Elsa shoes that sparkle!
- It's fun when Mama lets me help her cook. I like peeling carrots. And I get to crack the eggs for breakfast.
- My sister Lenna makes me happy when I tickle her and she laughs! I like it when she plays with me.
- Dada makes me really happy when he gets me pink and blue ice cream!
- God makes me feel happy because he lives in my heart.