Social District Boutique & Bistro is a social experience where people come together to shop, eat, drink and connect. It's about being part of a community.
Located in The Shoppes at Zion, this trendy establishment exudes a friendly atmosphere, great boutique shopping and scrumptious food.
Looking for unique pieces to elevate your style? We've got you covered! We source from the Los Angeles Fashion District, and have an array of brands and just the right ensemble for special occasions. Our collections are carefully curated to provide confidence and authenticity. From a night out on the town to a day out on the boat, to brunch with your friends, we are the perfect place to pop in and grab a gift for that special friend.
Walk through the boutique and you'll find our unique bistro to get hand-pressed mocktails, a glass of wine, local beer, or a latte and hand-squeezed craft lemonades in an array of flavors. Artisan flatbreads are layered with distinctive flavors.
Address: 250 Red Cliffs Dr. #26A, St George; visit mysocialdistrict.com
Now to some of my recommended fashion picks:
1. Beaded Coin Purse—Whether you are currently a Mrs. or soon-to-be Mrs., the beaded coin purses are perfect for those extra-necessities like our Mixology Perfume Rollerballs or a Poppy & Pout Lip Balm.
2. Denim, Denim, Denim!—If you seek a distressed straight leg or a non-distressed skinny jean, we've got it. Sister companies, Flying Monkey and Vervet & Lovevet, bring stretch and style in all different shades.
3. Gold is Solid—We carry a highly durable water-resistant line of jewelry that is 18K over stainless steel. This woman-owned business will not disappoint on quality and price point.
4. Tooled Leather Purse—Tooled by hand, this signature 100% genuine leather crossbody purse is extraordinary, handcrafted and artisan crafted.
5. Blue and White Florals—These are pieces that will easily complement a navy outfit.
6. Pantsuits—Suits with semi-structured shoulders hit the mark. All greens are hot this fall. From kelly to sage, green means "go!"
Kerry Ann Harlan Hunt, a native of Southern California, moved to Washington County with her husband, Adam Hunt, whose family roots run deep throughout southern Utah. On the search for fashion forward trends and places to meet up with newly-found girlfriends, Kerry saw a need in the community--and Social District Boutique & Bistro was born.