As the weather heats up, you can chill knowing this guilt-free sweet treat is dairy-free, gluten-free and about as healthy as a cupcake gets. Don't sweat it!
-‘Simple Mills’ Vanilla cupcake mix (my favorite brand - all Paleo Ingredients, found at Whole Foods)
-Fresh Organic Strawberries
-Local Organic Honey
-Coconut Milk Reddi-Whip Cream
Quick & easy prep!
1. Follow ingredients & steps for baking the cupcakes
2. Sub Almond extract instead of Vanilla
3. Dice organic strawberries and lightly muddle with a drizzle of organic honey
4. Let cupcakes cool
5. Top with coconut whip cream, strawberry mixture, & a dash of cinnamon powder
6. Serve and enjoy at your summer BBQ!