Skip dropping hints this year! Why not treat yourself to your Mother’s Day wish list? All moms can agree that with all the curve balls the last year has thrown, we can all use a little extra spoiling this Mother’s Day. Franklin’s local shops are full of special items that would make moms feel celebrated.
1. Fresh flowers always brighten the day! Stop by Garden Delights for their “Floral Happy Hour” weekdays from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. and all day Saturdays for a beautiful variety of blooms. These Juliska vases are the perfect vessel for your bouquets. You’ll want to keep refilling them with your favorite flowers. Juliska vases from The Registry. $68-$250
2. This Picnic at Ascot Sussex basket comes with all the essentials for the ultimate outdoor dining experience. Fill your basket with cheese and charcuterie, sweet treats and a day trip to Arrington Vineyards. You can find this basket at The Registry. $175
3. Pool and beach days are ahead! Treat yourself to an oversized Sunshine and Good Times towel fromTin Cottage. Moms will want to fill the Versa Tote with swim gear, snacks and all the things for summer days. These totes are rubber so easy to wash sand and snacks out! Oversized Towels, $29; Versa Totes, $58
4. Cozy up with a candle! White’s Merchantile’s Belgian Linen candle and floral accented matchbooks are key elements to adding a little tranquility to your home. The vintage match cloche also makes a unique decorative piece. Take a candlelit bubble bath for a relaxing evening at home.
Belgian Linen Candle, $36; Floral Matchbook, $3.50; Match Cloche, $30
5. Arm Candy alert! Southern brand, Bourbon and Bowties bangles add just enough bling for the spring and summer months! Wear one or stack them up, dress them up or wear casual! These earth-toned jewels can be found at Vinnie Louise Franklin. $32
6. “Jewels for your Table.” Pour yourself a glass of your favorite wine in these soft pastel vintage-styled glasses. Estelle Colored Glass is a luxury brand of hand-blown colored glass inspired by the founder’s grandmother. The only problem is which color to choose.
Estelle Colored Glass found at White’s Mercantile. Stemless, $30 each; Stemware (Set of 6), $175