- PRX Squat Rack- can fold into your wall using a hydraulic lift so that you can workout in your garage or basement.
- Hexbar- allows you to deadlift with a reduced risk of back injury. The weight is evenly dispersed around the body due to the hexagon shape and the raised handles reduce the range of motion where the lower-back is most vulnerable to flexion.
- Garmin Forerunner 245 - This watches tracks sleep, stress levels, recovery, mileage, heart rate, and much more. This ensures I’m training at the right intensities for maximum gains and recovery from workouts properly.
- TRX Straps - This simple piece of equipment allows me to hit nearly every muscle using Bodyweight strength and can be used anywhere.
- Bowflex 1090 Adjustable Dumbbells- This compact all-in-one system replaces a full set of dumbbells that would cost $2000-$5000. It also takes up 1/10 of the space.
- Vinsguir Ab Roller - one of the most efficient exercises to build ab strength.
Lars Hanson started Ignite 17 years ago to help athletes improve their sprint speed, vertical jumps, lateral quickness and more. Ignite offers summer speed and agility camps as well as an after-school sports performance program. Ignite is well-known for their energetic coaching staff, challenging (but fun) workouts, and positive atmosphere.