Each year, as the calendar turns from December to January, many people resolve to give up bad habits and to get into shape. Some fitness seekers choose to join local gyms and partner with personal trainers to help them jumpstart their wellness journeys. Others opt to go it alone, preferring to craft their own workout routine.
Regardless of the direction, most exercise junkies will eventually find that their workout regimens are far more enjoyable with the right fitness gear. However, they often don’t know what equipment they need nor where to find it.
To help our readers resolve this dilemma, Hendersonville Lifestyle spoke with local wellness professional and Crunch Fitness General Manager Sara Hasenfuss to get her thoughts about some of her favorite workout gear.
1. Apple Watch Series 8 Ultra - $799 and up – Apple.com
2. HydrateSpark Pro Lite Water Bottles - $48 and up – HidrateSpark.com
3. Weider Kettlebells - $9.99 to $44.99 – DicksSportingGoods.com
4. Bose QuietComfort Earbuds - $199 – Bose.com
5. TRX Elite Suspension Trainer Set - $199.99 – DicksSportingGoods.com
6. FitRx Recovery Foam Roller Set - $29.99 – Walmart.com
Sara Hasenfuss is the General Manager of Crunch Fitness in Hendersonville. Along with her extensive health and fitness experience, she holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology and Exercise Science from Tarleton State University, Sara is committed to helping all of her clients achieve their wellness goals.