Jamin Gluck’s love affair with yoga began over 15 years ago in Atlanta, where he initially saw the practice as a gentler form of exercise. Little did he know, the mat would become his sanctuary for self-discovery and mental well-being.
After high school, Jamin embarked on a journey to Israel, deepening his understanding of mental health and self-care. This pivotal moment marked the beginning of a more intentional yoga practice, where the mat became a canvas for his personal and spiritual growth.
In 2020, his journey led him to Atlanta, where he settled along the vibrant BeltLine.
As his career soared, he sought solace and stillness through a 10-day silent meditation retreat in Northern California, which sparked a vision of yoga and became the bridge that connects his passion for community, leadership, and public speaking.
When he returned back to Atlanta, he stumbled upon the Inman Park Yonder Yoga studio while on a walk, and the rest is history. Guiding fellow yogis on their mats, Jamin’s Buckhead classes are full of energy, zest, and empowerment.
Jamin believes that yoga is the cornerstone of mental health, and offers the following 5 core benefits:
1. Mindfulness: Yoga allows you to slow down, be present, and navigate life's twists with grace.
2. Resilience: Yoga is a training ground for conquering challenges and proving your own strength. By stepping on your mat, you are training your mind to understand that you can do hard things.
3. Accountability: Yoga teaches you the importance of investing in yourself in order to show up for others.
4. Community: While yoga is a personal journey, the power lies in the collective effort.
5. Embracing the Unknown: Yoga teaches us to thrive in uncertainty, embracing each teacher and sequence, as they are all a little bit different.
After a class in Buckhead, you'll likely spot him at Detox or Arden’s Garden sipping on one of their delicious juices.
3872 Roswell Rd NE C4, Atlanta
Yoga teaches you the importance of investing in yourself in order to show up for others.